Listen up, because you won’t want to miss the latest episode of Drink Champs Happy Hour. In episode 4, N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN are back with another round of drinks and unfiltered conversations with today’s biggest stars. Get ready to kick back for an hour of laughs and never-before-heard stories. This casual chat-format podcast always brings the real talk, whether they’re reminiscing about the good old days or spilling piping hot tea. With special guest Rick Ross on the bill for episode 4, you know it’s about to get wild. The Miami hip-hop mogul has tales for days and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. Grab your favorite drink and settle in, because Happy Hour is calling your name.
Drink Champs: Happy Hour Episode 4 Overview
Drink Champs: Happy Hour Episode 4 featured hip hop legends DJ Premier and Royce Da 5’9”. ###The iconic duo behind PRhyme caught up over a few drinks to discuss their storied careers, collaboration process, and what’s next.
Royce and Preemo first teamed up in 2008 for the PRhyme project. Since then, they’ve released two studio albums together full of boom-bap beats and razor-sharp rhymes. On Happy Hour, they gave insight into their creative partnership and how they’ve sustained it over the years. According to Preemo, the key is mutual respect – they value each other’s craft and give one another space to work.
- For PRhyme 3, they’ve already got a concept and some tracks in the works. Royce described the sound as “vintage PRhyme” with a “retro feel”.
- They also touched on their solo careers, with Royce’s new album The Allegory and Preemo’s production work.
- Other topics included their influences, favorite collaborators, hip hop’s evolution, and hopes for the future.
Overall, Episode 4 provided a candid look at the lives and careers of two hip hop legends still at the top of their game. PRhyme fans especially will appreciate the details on their creative process and what’s coming next. The easy back-and-forth between Royce and Preemo, punctuated by jokes and laughter, showed the depth of their musical connection and friendship. Tune in for a fun, insightful conversation with the drink champs.
Guests Featured on Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
The latest episode of Drink Champs Happy Hour features some legends in the game. Hip hop heads, get ready for this all-star lineup:
- LL Cool J, a true pioneer and one of the forefathers of hip hop. LL has been in the game for over 30 years and has sold over 100 million records worldwide. Known for hits like ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’ and ‘I Need Love’, LL shared stories from throughout his iconic career.
- Fat Joe, the Bronx-bred rapper and Terror Squad leader. Joe talked about coming up in the golden age of hip hop, his journey to success, and his friendship with the late Big Pun.
- Remy Ma, the Queen of NY rap herself. Remy opened up about her time in prison, making her comeback, and her marriage to Papoose. She also addressed some of the challenges of being a female MC in a male-dominated genre.
- Ashanti, the Princess of R&B and hip hop. Ashanti dished on her Murder Inc days, her relationship with Ja Rule, and her successful solo career. She also hinted at a possible collaborative project with Fat Joe in the works.
With a lineup like this, Episode 4 of Drink Champs Happy Hour is not to be missed. Tune in to hear these legends share their stories, insights and of course – their favorite drinks. The conversations were raw, unfiltered and at times, emotional. An epic episode and a masterclass in hip hop history.
Topics Covered in Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
In this week’s episode, N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN cover a variety of subjects with their guests over drinks. Some of the main talking points included:
- The latest in hip hop and music. They discussed the new albums that dropped this week, gave their hot takes on the latest singles, and debated how this era of hip hop compares to previous ones. If you’re looking to discover some new music or get a pulse on what’s trending, this segment is always full of recommendations and opinions.
- Sports. As with every episode, they spent time talking about what’s happening in sports, especially basketball and football. They gave their playoff predictions, reacted to recent trades, and shared some classic sports stories from over the years. Even if you’re not the biggest sports fan, their enthusiasm and banter always makes this an entertaining part of the show.
- Pop culture and entertainment. A lot happened in the world of TV, movies, celebrity gossip, and more this week, so they broke it all down. They gave their reviews of the latest shows and films, speculated about celebrity relationships, and joked about the biggest pop culture moments happening online. Their refreshing and hilarious takes on pop culture are what keep people coming back each week.
- Life stories and lessons learned. One of the best parts of Drink Champs is when N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN share stories from their lives and the wisdom they’ve gained over the years. This week, they opened up about their come-ups in the music industry, relationships they’ve built, and advice they’d give to up-and-coming artists. Their candid conversations and hard-earned life lessons are both insightful and inspiring.
Overall, Episode 4 covered a lot of ground and provided the comedy and realness fans have come to love from Drink Champs. Tune in next week for another round of drinks, stories, and unfiltered conversations with hip hop’s biggest stars.
Highlights and Memorable Moments
This episode of Drink Champs was full of highlights, memorable stories and moments that had us laughing along with the hosts and guests. Here are a few of the standouts:
- N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN’s entrance – The show opened with N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN making their usual grand entrance full of energy and excitement. Their enthusiasm is contagious and sets the perfect tone for the episode.
- Discussing hip hop beef – The conversation turned to past hip hop beef and feuds. Hearing the stories from the artists themselves gave insight into what really went down behind the scenes. They seemed to have a good perspective on it now, recognizing the silliness of some of the feuds.
- Cam’ron’s memory of Big L – Cam’ron shared a story of one of his earliest memories of meeting Big L when he was just 15 years old. Big L left a lasting impression and was an inspiration for Cam’ron. His reverence and respect for Big L was clear.
- Jim Jones’ many nicknames – Throughout the episode, Jim Jones referenced or was called at least a dozen different nicknames by the other guests and hosts. Everything from “Jimmy” to “Vampire Life” to “Dipset Byrd Gang Capo”. His many monikers highlighted his influence and status.
- N.O.R.E.’s drunk stories – No episode of Drink Champs is complete without N.O.R.E. sharing a story of one of his drunken escapades. This episode featured a tale of him drunkenly ending up at Diddy’s house and passing out in his foyer. Diddy then used him as a footrest, resting his feet on N.O.R.E.’s back all night.
This action-packed episode was filled with hilarious anecdotes, witty banter, and drink-fueled shenanigans. Tune in for an entertaining behind-the-scenes look at hip hop history. The highlight reel moments are sure to have you cracking up and wishing for more.
Where to Watch Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
You have a few options for streaming Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4. The show airs live Thursday nights at 8 PM EST on Revolt TV, but full episodes are also available to stream on demand after they air.
If you have access to Revolt TV through your cable provider, you can watch Episode 4 live when it airs or stream it on demand anytime after on Revolt’s website. Revolt TV is available through many major cable providers including AT&T U-Verse, Charter Spectrum, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH and Verizon Fios. Check with your cable provider to see if Revolt TV is part of your channel lineup.
Full episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour are also uploaded to Revolt TV’s official YouTube channel. Episode 4 will likely be uploaded within a day or two of airing on Revolt TV. YouTube is free to use and available on many streaming devices, smart TVs, computers and mobile devices.
Revolt TV has an exclusive partnership with Spotify, so full episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour are also available to stream on Spotify as video podcasts. If you’re already a Spotify user, just search for Drink Champs Happy Hour to find the latest episodes. If not, Spotify does offer free and premium subscription options to access their full content library which now includes a growing selection of video in addition to music.
Other options may include streaming services that offer Revolt TV as an add-on channel like Sling TV, Philo or FuboTV. Certain episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour may also be available to purchase on services like iTunes, Amazon Video or Vudu. So you have lots of opportunity to catch Episode 4 and never miss out on all the laughs, games and drinks with your favorite hip hop stars.
So there you have it, folks. Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4 is shaping up to be another can’t-miss installment in the series. N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN continue to bring that unfiltered, raw energy and pull no punches in their interviews. With today’s news of another iconic guest joining the show, expectations are high for the episode to deliver some bombshell moments and hilarious stories. As always, tune in and sip something tasty as the drinks and conversation flow freely. After this week, we’ll all be looking ahead to see what Drink Champs has in store next. Thanks for riding shotgun on this preview of Happy Hour Episode 4 – enjoy the show and don’t drive home!