YouTube is one of the biggest video streaming services on the Internet. It’s also home to millions of music videos. If you want to keep these songs in your library or listen to them over and over again, then you need to convert them into MP3 files. Thankfully, there are many different ways that you can do this using free software or websites. In this article we will cover everything from how-to guides for getting started with YouTube Mp3 conversion, as well as reviews of some of the best programs available today:
How to Convert a YouTube Video to an MP3
Converting YouTube videos to MP3 has never been easier. With the right software, you can easily convert any video, even those on your phone to a high-quality MP3 file that you can listen to anywhere.
There are two ways to get started:
- Choose a program like Freemake Video Converter and simply drag and drop the YouTube video onto their site (see below for more information)
- Go directly through Chrome by opening up an incognito tab (or private browsing window) in Chrome and searching for “Convert Youtube To Mp3” or something similar; then click “Download” in the top right corner of your screen
What is YouTube-MP3 Converter?
You can use the online service to convert your favorite YouTube videos into MP3 files. The service is completely free and allows you to convert YouTube videos (including Vevo), music videos and more. You can choose from a wide variety of audio formats like 320kbps MP3 files, AAC, WAV and FLAC files. One of the best features about this site is that it has no registration required and there are no watermarks or ads on converted tracks! Moreover, there are also no download limits either so you can convert as many files as you want without any hassle whatsoever!
Why Use a YouTube Mp3 Converter?
- It’s free.
- No downloads or installs.
- No sign-ups or logins.
- No ads, viruses, spyware, malware or cookies.
- It works on any browser and in any device (including phones).
Free Software to Convert YouTube to MP3
First, you need to know that free software is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It’s easy to use and most of the time it’s completely free. With this type of software, you can convert YouTube videos into MP3 files.
The best part of using this kind of program is that it works in real time so you’ll be able to watch the video while it converts into an audio file. You also won’t have to wait for very long since there aren’t any ads or other features slowing down the process.
You can download these programs from their developers’ websites or by searching for them on Google (or Bing).
What Can You Do With Music from YouTube?
- Listen to your favorite songs.
- Share your favorite songs with friends.
- Burn your favorite songs to a CD.
- Listen to your favorite songs on your MP3 player.
- Share your favorite songs on your MP3 player.
- Listen to your favorite songs on your computer or laptop.
Conclusions and Final Thoughts
With all the options out there, it’s difficult to choose a YouTube to MP3 converter. There are so many things to consider—the website, the software itself and its usability, music format and quality. But no matter what you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite songs without any hassle.
We hope that this article has helped you find the best YouTube to MP3 software for your needs. It can be tempting to use complicated programs with lots of bells and whistles, but if all you want is an easy way to convert your favorite YouTube videos into MP3 files then there are plenty of free options out there for you! If anything about our recommendation seems too confusing or difficult, just go ahead and try one of our recommended sites.