Do you know that a vest is a type of high-visibility clothing? Well! This guide will help you to know the main factors to find the right high visibility vest. The safety vest is more reflective, and you may easily see it from several backgrounds.
The main purpose of this vest is to allow the wearer to become more visible. Moreover, it protects the wearer from injuries and accidents.
- Safety Vests are more visible compared to dull clothing. Moreover, make sure to cover your entire body. This way, you may get proper visibility in all directions.
- Suppose you use dark colors or fluorescent backgrounds. Then it may enhance the visibility. But you can’t get retro reflective features with it.
- You may also get many other features depending on the hazards. These include flame resistance, performance, comfortability, durability and flexibility.
It is suggested to choose the right color and stripe combination. So you may get better contrast, movement and direction.
It is suggested to always choose the fit clothing to ensure safety and proper performance. For this, you must wear extra clothing under the high visibility safety vest. This way, you may keep the clothing in place all the time.
- It is recommended to choose a vest that is more comfortable for the wearer. Never choose a vest with bad material that is only the cause of discomfort. These may be sharp edges or rough material. Moreover, always choose clothing with proper weight, stretching and flexibility.
- It is good to choose a garment, so there is no need to wear other clothing with high-visibility materials.
- Also, you must find a vest with more fluorescent colors. The reason is that these are more effective in low light compared to dark colors. You may also wear a vest with reflective materials in this condition.
- Make sure to wear a vest with retro-refractive materials. HIVIs Safety vests are more visible in low light compared to dark colors. However, fluorescent vests need natural light. So, these are not effective at night or in low light.
Make sure to choose the right color for the background. These may be yellow-green, orange-red, re-bright green and yellow and dark orange-red.
- Make sure to keep clean and maintain the high visibility vest. If you don’t focus on cleaning, it may cause an accumulation of dirt or dust. So, the visibility will be affected.
- Make sure to replace vests with wear and tear and contamination. The reason is that these conditions affect the visibility of the vest.
It is always suggested to the buyers of high visibility vests to make sure to get the proof. The proof shows the use of the right material and design according to the CSA Z96-15 Standard. You must check the tag of the vest to know whether it meets the requirements.
Moreover, when you wear a high visibility vest, it attracts more people towards you. So, it is suggested to always consider the above-mentioned factors while choosing the vest.
We have discussed some main factors that you may consider while choosing the high visibility vest. You may get a more visible safety vest by choosing the right colors, fabric and florescent. Commonly yellow and orange are two colors that are more visible. To make prominent these two colors, it is good to wear them in black, dark green or navy colors.